66% of Australians over the age of 50 have poor bone health. Calcium balance is regulated by a number of hormones and proteins, including osteocalcin and matrix Gla-protein.
K2 activates the proteins osteocalcin and matrix-Glaprotein, which are important for bone health. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption from the intestine.
This product suits
Australians over the age of 50 who:
• Are wanting to support healthy bones.
• Are at risk of Vitamin D, Vitamin K or Calcium deficiency.
• May be older adults or postmenopausal women
Why Ostelin Cal-DK²?
• One-a-day dose formula for optimal delivery of calcium into the bones.
• Clinically trialed dose of Vitamin K2 which may help decrease bone loss in postmenopausal women.
• Vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, a protein that regulates calcium, which is essential for bone formation and mineralisation.
• High strength Vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
How this product works
Helps maintain calcium equilibrium and optimal bone strength.
Take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional
Each tablet contains
• Vitamin K2 180mcg (menaquinone-7as K2Vital Delta)
• Calcium (as carbonate) 800mg
• Vitamin D 1000IU (cholecalciferol 25mcg)
This product is Halal certified
Ostelin Vitamin D products are derived from the lanolin of sheep’s wool
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.