Dermoscent® Essential 6® spot on is a unique blend of essential fatty acids & essential oils that reduces odour and moisturises dry skin and maintains coat and skin health.
Available in a convenient spot-on pipette that is applied directly to skin. It’s easy for pet owners to use without bathing their pets.
- Reduces odour: The essential oils and essential fatty acids help to regulate skin moisture levels in the skin as well as providing a natural botanical scent provided by the essential oils. In international trials over 70% of dog owners said their smelly dog’s scent improved after using Dermonscent® Essential 6® spot-on.
- Improves dry, scaly skin: Dermonscent® Essential 6® spot-on moisturises the coat and skin, particularly hydrating dry skin. In international trials over 80% of dog owners saw an improvement in dry, scaly skin.
- Reduces amount of washing required during the winter months: A great way to keep a dogs coat and skin healthy and smelling great between washes.
10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp and neem oil. Dermoscent is rich is essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and Omega 3) and Vitamin E.
Dosage & Format
4 dog pipettes per box.
- Small Dog (0 - 10 kg).
- Medium Dog (10 - 20 kg).
- Large Dog (20 – 40 kg).
Initial dose is one pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks.
Maintenance dose is one pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8 week treatment).
Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in puppies under 3 months old.
When to Use
- For smelly dogs who have a constant bad odour.
- For dogs with dry scaly skin.
- For dogs with a dull, dry coat.
A yellow coloured liquid in a gold coloured pipette.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.