First Aid Kit and Beauty Fix in a Tube!
* High potency vitamin E - 150 IU per gram
* Natural Vitamin E ensure quick and easy absorption
* Enriched with Rosehip Oil, Cocoa Seed & Shea Butter, Lanolin and Beeswax
* Unique waterless ointment formula
New Plunkett's Intensive Vita E Ointment has extra high levels of Vitamin E (150 IU per gram) plus rich Rosehip Oil. This intensive ointment with natural Vitamin E provides deep hydration, replenishing moisture and soothes severely dry and irritated skin. Provides a long lasting barrier to lock in moisturisers and prevent moisture loss. Relieves, soothes and heals damaged skin without potentially irritating parabens or fragrances –perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
Vitamin E helps skin retain natural moisturisers and eases dryness while neutralising damaging free radicals generated by the environment.
Rosehip Oil is rich in Vitamin A and C and essential fatty acids (Vitamin F – omega 3 and 6). Rosehip Oil helps improve skin elasticity and skin healing while stimulating collagen and softening skin. Reduces scarring, diminishes photo-ageing and delays the effects of skin ageing.
Great Multi-Tasker Balm
* General skincare - Soothes dry skin, calms stressed skin and restores damaged skin (eg burns, grazes, bites and stings). Relieves nappy rash. Suitable for dermatitis and eczema.
* Face & beauty - Lip balm, highlighter, primer and intensive hydrator. Tames and grooms eyebrows.
* Body & hands - Manicure and pedicure ointment, smoothes rough elbows and knees, soothes shaving rash.
* Ideal for small areas of dry, problem and damaged skin, including abrasions and rashes.
Directions: Massage gently into skin twice a day or as needed.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Natural Vitamin E (150 IU/gram):
- Anti-ageing antioxidant.
- Reduces transdermal water loss and retain natural moisture.
- May assist in healing.
Rosehip Oil (rich in vitamin C):
- Stimulates collagen production and softens skin.
- Improves elasticity and healing.
- Moistutises dry skin
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.