Rejuvenail makes treating nail infections easy...
* No Filing
* Simply brush on, dries in 30 seconds
* Leave on nails overnight and wash off in the morning
What is Rejuvenail?
Rejuvenail is a specially developed nail lacquer for the treatment of fungal infections of toenails and fingernails. The active ingredient ciclopirox penetrates the nail to reach the site of fungal infection and prevents growth of the fungal infection by destroying the fungi that cause nail infections.
What are the advantages of Rejuvenail?
* No filing required
* Easy to use
* Once daily application
* Clinically tested to penetrate the nail
Rejuvenail is simple and easy to use. Unlike other topical treatments there is no messy filing of the nail required.
* Simply brush Rejuvenail on to the nail and allow to dry for 30 seconds.
* Leave on the nails for at least 6 hours overnight and wash off in the morning.
* Continue using Rejuvenail every day for at least 6 to 12 months until clear and healthy nails have regrown.
How do I use Rejuvenail?
1. Before applying Rejuvenail anti-fungal nail lacquer, ensure that the nail polish is removed. Then wash and dry the infected nail. Application in the evening before going to bed is recommended.
2. Apply a thin layer over the entire infected nail surface and 5mm of surrounding skin and if possible under the free edge of the nail.
3. Allow to dry for at least 30 seconds.
4. Leave on the nail for at least 6 hours overnight and simply wash off with water in the morning. Do not apply nail polish or other nail medication on the nails being treated.
How long do I have to use Rejuvenail?
Treatment should continue until clear and healthy nails have regrown. This usually takes about 6 months for the fingernails and about 9 to 12 months for the toenails. Nails grow very slowly, about 2 to 3mm per month for fingernails and 1mm per month for toenails, so do not be disappointed if there is no visible improvement after a few weeks. It is important to continue treatment until nails are clear otherwise the fungi can continue to infect the nail and the condition could get worse again. You should consult your doctor if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 6 months for fingernails and 12 months for toenails.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.