Remescar: ease of use and proven effectiveness
Remescar combines the best of both the medical and cosmetic worlds.
The easy to use silicone stick leaves behind an invisible, transparent thin film which creates an optimal protective barrier for the scar to heal and helps to maintain the skin’s moisture balance.
The patented composition of Remescar is based on 3 ingredients that are clinically proven to have a beneficial effect on scars:
- The silicone film shield hydrates, protects and restores the upper layer of the skin and stimulates collagen production. It increases the scar elasticity and reduces the redness and itching.
- β-glucan has strong calming, protective, and hydrating properties. Besides these properties, it’s an excellent film former. The combination of β-glucan with polymeric film formers such as PVP (Polyvinyl pyrrolidone) and PVA (Polyvinyl alcohol) help to accelerate the wound healing process.
- Besides the film formation, which is the first and most important action of Remescar, it also contains strong UV filters. It is widely known that scars need to be protected from UV radiation. That is why Remescar incorporates powerful UV-A and UV-B filters.
- Remescar reduces new and old scars.
- It smoothens and softens the scar tissues.
- It helps to restore the skin to a normal color and texture.
- It relieves burning, tingling and itching sensations.
- It’s a convenient and easy to use stick applicator.
- It’s for all areas of the face and the body.
- It’s invisible upon application and can even be worn under make up.
The professional approach for the treatment of unwanted scars:
- Invasive methods (minimal opening in the skin) such as surgery
- Non invasive methods (no break in the skin) include silicone therapy with sheets or gel. Treatment with silicone sheets is very effective but quite expensive. The same applies to silicone gel, but gel is not easy to use.
- Other professional treatments: radiotherapy, cryotherapy or laser therapy
Cosmetic products that are available in drugstores, perfumeries or pharmacies:
- The major cosmetics brands sell cheaper products, focusing more on maintenance, and with a substantially lower effectiveness.
How to use?
- The scar should be closed, clean and dry.
- Apply Remescar gently on the affected area and around the border of the scar.
- Do not rub too hard as this will not increase the effectiveness.
- Apply Remescar twice a day for 2 to 3 months.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.