Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is an exciting and innovative treatment for chronic inflammatory conditions, prevention of joint issues and nutritional supplement for general health and wellbeing of horses. Rose-Hip Vital Equine is a safe natural scientifically and clinically tested anti-inflammatory and immune system booster.
Made from pure and natural Rosehips grown and manufactured in Denmark with patented processes, it’s a clinically proven plant-based non swabbable anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C primarily used to relieve and prevent joint pain, stiffness, cartilage degeneration and for the treatment of other inflammatory conditions.
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is:
- Scientifically and clinically tested – the unique patented compound GOPO® has been the subject of more than 30 scientific studies including 9 clinical trials unique to Rose-Hip Vital products, reinforcing it as the only scientifically backed Rosehip product with powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties.
- 100% plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health and wellbeing, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. Each kg is comprised of 100% patented Rosehip powder.
- Safe anti-inflammatory – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with any other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, attitude, suppleness and willingness to move forward.
- Unique – unlike other complimentary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does much more than help maintain healthy joints. It’s anti-inflammatory properties assist with systemic inflammation which helps to reduce swelling, inflammation and pain associated with a wide variety of conditions. The rich natural vitamin C and powerful antioxidant combination also provide significant immune system support which helps to discourage the attach on joints, repair damage tissue and improve general health and wellbeing.
- Cartilage protection – Scientific research has also shown Rose-Hip Vital® powder to be effective at protecting cartilage. This means it helps to delay the onset of arthritic change or slow down further cartilage degeneration if it already exists.
- Another powerful Rose-Hip Vital® product – Rose-Hip Vital® Equine contains the same patented Rosehip fruit powder found in Rose-Hip Vital® Canine and Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO® for humans.
What is Rose-Hip Vital® Equine used for?
- Joint pain and Joint stiffness
- Preventative for joint problems
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Cartilage protection
- Immune system support/general health and wellbeing
- QLD Itch, laminitis, navicular and ringbone
- Coat quality, skin conditions and allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise.
- Appetite stimulant
Straight from the Natural source
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is 100% natural. The fruit is harvested from the Rosehip plant (Rosa Canina) farmed in the nutrient rich soils of Denmark. The roots penetrate deep into the ground, absorbing a vast array of potent natural vitamins and minerals ensuring the product is a rich source of natural nutrients. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is free from wheat, dairy, gluten, shellfish, lactose, GM ingredients, additives, fillers and preservatives. There are no known contra-indications or side-effects and it is shown to be well-tolerated. Rose-Hip Vital® Equine does not swab.
Dosage and Administration:
One level scoop (included) = 25 g
Feed 10 g per 100 kg of bodyweight for the first month then 5 g per 100 kg of bodyweight thereafter.
How long will 1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine last?
This depends on how much your horse weighs.For a 500kg horse, the first 1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 30 days on the loading dose.
1.5kg Rose-Hip Vital Equine will last 60 days on maintenance dose for a 500kg horse.
Results are usually noticed after 3 weeks.
Directions For Use:
Mix with food twice daily while on loading dose and then once daily ongoing.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.