How to have a happy & healthy nervous system
A new book by Dr Sandra Cabot
In this book, Dr Cabot provides you with practical help to overcome emotional illness, stress, anxiety and unhappiness
You will learn about -
* Modern day antidepressant drugs and their advantages and disadvantages
* Natural dietary supplements and herbs that can strengthen your entire nervous system
* Natural hormones such as progesterone, testosterone, DHEA, thyroid hormone and melatonin and how to use these modern day hormones to balance your nerves.
* How to use amino acids to boost brain chemicals know as neurotransmitters
* Brain boosting foods and lifestyle strategies
* Dopamine deficiency and its role in eating disorders and weight excess
* How to boost your dopamine levels to help you lose weight for the long term
* Panic attacks and self help techniques to control them
* A practical plan that you can tailor make for yourself to gain more control over your emotions and state of mind so that you can become the best you can be
It is important to understand the brain's chemistry so that we can achieve the chemistry of happiness and realise our full potential!
Discover how you can influence -
SEROTONIN - the happy chemical!
DOPAMINE - the chemical of focus, incentive, pleasure and satisfaction
NORADRENALIN - the chemical of drive, excitement and energy
IN THIS BOOK, DR CABOT PROVIDES A HOLISTIC PLAN WHICH ADDRESSES ALL THE FACTORS THAT MAY BE OVERLOADING YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.