Dr Cabot is very aware of all the reasons that make it difficult for people to control their weight in modern society.
These reasons include -
* The abundance of fast foods high in unhealthy fats and sugar that tempt us
* The lack of time to prepare healthy meals
* The lack of motivation many people feel when weight loss is too slow
* The high levels of stress caused by lack of time to take care of ourselves due to the demands of family and work
* Lack of support and ongoing professional advice
* The fact that healthy slimming food can be more expensive than fast
food and junk food
Dr Cabot's research has shown that people trying to lose weight need regular support and motivation and that weight loss should be fun. It's definitely going to be fun getting your slim figure and energy levels back!
Dr Cabot has found that it is vital to address ALL the causes of weight excess and a sluggish metabolism.
For many overweight people of all ages there are several causes of a slow metabolism that keeps them stuck in the fat storing zone where the body cannot burn fat.
These causes include -
* Fatty liver - a healthy liver burns fat whereas a fatty liver stores fat.
* Syndrome X - this is a chemical imbalance that makes your body store fat. Syndrome X is due to insulin resistance, which leads to high insulin levels and this makes it impossible to lose weight. Why you may ask? This is because insulin is a fat storing hormone and high insulin levels also make us hungry and give us cravings for sugar and carbohydrates. It is impossible to lose weight if your insulin levels are too high. Syndrome X will lead to diabetes type 2, that's why it's vital to get this problem under control. Thankfully it's not as hard as you may think it is!
* Unstable levels of blood sugar which cause cravings for carbohydrates (especially sugary foods)
* Hormonal imbalances such as sluggish thyroid function and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
* Toxic overload - causing your body to store toxins in the fat cells and the liver
* Fatigue which depletes our body of the energy to exercise
* Deficiencies of minerals such as selenium and iodine, which cause a sluggish thyroid gland - the thyroid gland controls the metabolic rate
How to flavour QuickLoss meal replacement
QuickLoss can be mixed in water or any unsweetened milk, and is in itself a complete meal.
However we all like variety - it's the spice of life; so here are some extra ways to vary the taste of QuickLoss -
* Add coffee powder or brewed coffee to the QuickLoss and milk for cafe latte
* Add fresh or frozen berries to the QuickLoss and milk for a fruity flavour - use a blender for this one
* Add 1/2 a banana to the QuickLoss powder for a creamier sweeter taste - use a blender for this one
* Add pure cocoa powder to the QuickLoss and milk for a chocolate taste!
* Add pure cocoa powder and coffee powder or brewed coffee to the QuickLoss and milk for a mocha taste!
QuickLoss is a tasty, healthy and nutritious meal replacement that will help you to lose weight.
When made into a shake, it is designed to make you feel full longer; this reduces appetite and makes weight loss easier and quicker!
Each delicious vanilla serving of QuickLoss contains an optimum dose of healthy nutrients for your body.
Each serving contains:
* Protein - 18.3grams of high quality protein, predominantly from whey protein concentrate. Protein is every dieter's best friend because it keeps you full for longer and helps to stabilise your blood sugar level, reducing sugar and carbohydrate cravings. Whey protein is superior to soy protein, as it is a complete first class protein, containing all the essential amino acids required for metabolism.
* Carbohydrate 18.1grams - from fructose, glucose and xylitol. No artificial sweeteners are used.
* Healthy fats predominantly derived from lecithin, which assists with the breakdown of fats in the blood stream
* A wide range of vitamins and minerals, which help to fuel your metabolism and keep your energy levels up. Provides the body's daily requirements for vitamins and minerals and thus is a total meal replacement.
Specials features of Quickloss meal replacement:
* Contains added chromium to help metabolism and reduce cravings.
* Contains selenium and iodine - minerals needed for efficient thyroid function
* Contains a special blend of dietary fibre to assist weight loss and help bowel function. QuickLoss contains a specific form of cactus fibre known as NeOpuntia, which is used as a food by millions of people around the world; particularly in Mexico and Spain. NeOpuntia contains a blend of both soluble and insoluble fibre, which swells in your stomach and helps you to feel full. This reduces appetite for fattening foods. Fibre slows down the absorption of sugar into your bloodstream thus supporting healthy blood sugar levels. QuickLoss fibre also has the ability to bind with fat in your digestive tract, inhibiting it's absorption into your body. This means you will absorb less fat from the food you eat. See www.neopuntia.com to see the research on NeOpuntia and how it can help you.
* Contains a type of soluble fibre called inulin; this fibre promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
* Contains Alginic acid - alginic acid swells up in the digestive tract, making you feel full and also absorbing toxins in your gut and taking them out of your body. Alginic acid is derived from brown algae.
QuickLoss is naturally sweetened with fructose, glucose and xylitol.
Xylitol is a natural sweetener that has a very low glycaemic index and minimal effect on blood sugar levels. Xylitol is found naturally in some fruits, vegetables and birch trees. Fructose is fruit sugar and has a lower glycaemic index than regular sugar. QuickLoss also contains lecithin, which is a source of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids. Lecithin also assists the breakdown of fats in the blood, so that they can be used by your body.
Mixing Directions for QuickLoss
In a shaker or blender, mix a 50 gram sachet of QuickLoss with water, dairy milk or unsweetened milk substitute such as soy, rice, oat, almond milk or light canned coconut milk. Dilute the coconut milk 50% with water if desired.
QuickLoss meal replacement is designed to replace (or substitute) for two main meals daily. It is generally used to replace breakfast and lunch.
If you prefer you can use the QuickLoss to replace your evening meal and have your main meal at breakfast or lunch, as long as you use QuickLoss to replace at least two of your three daily meals. Some people feel better having their main meal at breakfast or lunch and thus QuickLoss can be used to fit in with your lifestyle needs. You will not feel bloated after having a QuickLoss drink to replace your meal.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.