The Breast Cancer Prevention Guide
Did you know each day approximately 36 Australian women are diagnosed with breast cancer?
Breast cancer is the most feared disease for the majority of women. Most women feel powerless over their ability to prevent it.
Many women believe breast cancer is a result of bad genes and bad luck.
The truth is: only five to ten percent of breast cancer cases are genetic.
In The Breast Cancer Prevention Guide, Dr Sandra Cabot and naturopath Margaret Jasinska explain:
* The real risk factors for breast cancer
* What you can do to greatly reduce your risk
* Like we were, you will probably be surprised to know that:
* Oral contraceptives increase the risk of breast cancer by 44 percent when taken before a woman's first pregnancy. In 2005 the World Health Organisation defined them as a 'class one carcinogen', meaning a known cancer causing agent.
* Iodine deficiency increases the risk of fibrocystic breast disease, which is a precursor to breast cancer.
* Women who are overweight or insulin resistant are 50 percent more likely to be diagnosed with advanced breast cancer.
* Women who are Vitamin D deficient at the time of diagnosis of breast cancer are 94 percent more likely to have their cancer metastasise (spread) and 73 percent more likely to die in the next ten years than women who are not deficient.
* This book describes all of the breast cancer screening methods available to women.
* Your body makes good and bad oestrogen. It is possible to measure your levels of bad oestrogen. The easy to follow strategies in this book will enable your body to produce less of this harmful oestrogen.
* According to the Silent Spring Institute in the USA, a total of 216 different chemicals and radiation sources have been internationally recognised as being directly involved in breast cancer causation.
* This book contains a comprehensive plan to help you prevent breast cancer, based on the latest scientific research.
Breast Health - It's vitally important for all Women in Today's World
Breast cancer is the most common cancer afflicting Australian women
One in eight Australian women develops the disease during their lifetime
The incidence of breast cancer has doubled in the last 20 years
No wonder breast cancer is the most feared disease for the majority of women.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.