Snotty has done it again! Since our establishment in 2010 we have listened, evaluated and gathered feedback, experiences and suggestions from parents, retailers and even toddlers.
We have now put it all together and developed a model that has been improved according to your suggestions, Snotty Three:
- Is quieter - as it is a vacuum pump it is difficult to keep entirely silent but we have managed to reduce the noise level by 12 dB
- Has no small parts - less risk of choking hazard should your little one get his or her hands on the aspirator and lesser risk of loss or misplacement as the parts are larger
- Stands upright - many parents prefer a stand up unit consequently Snotty Three conveniently stores standing up on shelf or bedside table
- Is fully waterproof - the advantages of a waterproof unit are amazing; we would not have it any other way. Waterproofing not only makes cleaning easier but also enables usage in shower, bath and swimming pools where extraction is assisted by the additional humidity
- Is gentler on baby face and nose - the large nozzle design minimises hard surface contact with your babies face, as such being gentler on both nose and face
- Is easier to assemble and take apart - aspirating your child with Snotty is a breeze but how could we improve the after care? Well, we designed a large nozzle that works as a cap, seal and collection chamber top all in one.
- Has large collection cup volume - it is amazing how congested some kids can get and how much you can actually aspirate out of the tiny little nose when the cold really sets in. We have made sure the collection volume of the aspirator is large, as such minimising the risk of overfilling and overflow
Snotty Three our newest portable, battery operated nasal aspirator provides you with CONSTANT SUCTION to aspirate your child in seconds. It is the easiest and fastest way of relieving nasal congestion by removal of mucus from your baby's nose.
Clearing your baby's nose is quickly and easily, and is done in literally SECONDS.
Snotty Three does not require expensive replacement parts, once you purchase the aspirators you will not need to buy expensive bladders, nozzles or refills, just wash or sterilise your parts as you go and reuse them for years.
Snotty Three is an improved model of our previous aspirators and has been designed for the special needs of newborns, infants and toddlers. It is innovative, hygienic and portable and is part of our first range of Australian battery-powered continuous suction baby nasal aspirators. Snotty Three is fully registered with the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) as a medical device and has undergone all testing and certification required.
Snotty Three provides you with continuous suction of approximately 50kPa, which is stronger than that of a traditional manual aspirator, yet it is gentle enough to be effectively used on your newborn or infant to remove nasal mucus.
Snotty Three is battery operated and portable for your convenience.
Take it with you wherever you go!
Snotty Three is fully submersible for your convenience, simply rinse your Snotty under the tap after each use.
Snotty Three includes a large collection cup that helps you evaluate your baby's level of congestion. It requires 2x AA alkaline batteries to operate (not included).
Included with Snotty Three are also 2 different nozzle tips to accommodate different flow rates for your baby as it grows. The tips are made of soft silicone protecting your baby's delicate nose and making the aspirator comfortable to use. The tips can be detached from the aspirator for cleaning and sterilization and reused over and over again.
Snotty Three really does work - and fast ! Just a quick run over the nose and you're good to go!
*Contraindication to nasal aspiration or use of saline: If your child has undergone treatment or surgery you should ALWAYS consult your ENT specialist prior to attempting to aspirate.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.