When minutes matter an Automated External defibrillator could mean the difference between life and death. The G5 is a fully automated AED, meaning that the unit delivers a shock without requiring the user to push a shock button.
- Cardiac Science G5
- Premium carry case
- Defibrillations pads
- Training DVD
- Resus ready pack (gloves, razor, scissors, towel, gauze, and a CPR mask) so you have everything you need to respond to a cardiac arrest.
- Non-polarised electrodes are interchangeable and can go on either side of the chest, saving vital seconds in an emergency
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests of critical components
- Rescue data of up to 90 minutes can be stored and reviewed, so you can keep a record of incidents
- Rescue coach voice and text prompts
- Evaluates the casualty’s required shock level
- IP55 rating (dust and water resistance)
- Fast shock delivery
- 7 year warranty
- 4 year full replacement battery guarantee (5 year shelf life)
Suitable for sporting stadiums and clubs, schools, workplaces, and domestic use.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.