Steradent Whitening Tablets Extra Strength helps restore original colour, removes 99.9% of bacteria and removes plaque & stains.
- Hygienically cleans dentures in just 15 minutes (when soaked in warm water (35°C)). Its special formula activates thousands of micro bubbles that carry the active oxygen all around the denture, providing a powerful in-depth clean working where the toothbrush can't go to leave teeth feeling smoother.
- The consumption of red wine, tea or coffee can lead to discolouration and stains. Steradent Extra Strength Whitening tablets are formulated to safely remove these stains and ensure your dentures stay brilliantly clean and stain free.
- Removes plaque and stains.
- Helps restore original colour.
- Fights discolouration (discolouration due to red wine, tea or coffee).
- Suitable for full and partial dentures and safe for metal parts.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Malic Acid, PEG-150, Citric Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
Directions For Use
- For optimum cleaning results we recommend using Steradent Extra Strength Whitening twice a day. Rinse and brush dentures under running water. Place one Steradent Extra Strength Whitening tablet together with your dentures in a glass.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 15 minutes. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
- Rinse and brush dentures in water thoroughly before wearing. Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Warnings and Disclaimers
Keep out of reach of children, and elderly in need of care. For soaking dentures only. Do not place tablets in mouth. Do not drink the solution. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed: Call a poison centre or doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice.
Retain outer pack for precautions and directions.
Store in cool and dry place.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.