Get relief from sinus congestion and pressure, plus headaches
Non –Drowsy Formula
Available in packs of 10, 20, 24 & 48s
Relieves: Sinus Pain and headaches
Relieves: Cold and Flu symptoms
Relieves: Blocked or runny noses
How It Works
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride is a decongestant that reduces tissue swelling and mucus secretion clearing the nasal passage.
Ibuprofen is an analgesic that provides targeted relief of sinus pain and headaches.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
2 tablets with fluid once every 4 to 6 hours as necessary. Maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg per tablet
Ibuprofen 200mg per tablet
* Do not use if you are pregnant, have a stomach disorder or ulcer, impaired kidney function, heart failure, or are allergic to ibuprofen, asprin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
* Ask your doctor before use if you have asthma, high blood pressure, heart problems, or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, asprin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
* Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
* Do not use for more than a few days at a time unless a doctor has told you to.
* Do not exceed the recommended dose.
* Excessive use can be harmful.
* Do not use in children under 12 years.
* Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 131126, New Zealand 0800 764 766)
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.