WHAT IS SPIRULINA?
On a weight for weight basis, Spirulina is nature’s richest and most complete source of nutrition. This green superfood containing over 100 synergistic nutrients comes from a microscopic freshwater plant, organically grown without chemicals and concentrated by removing nothing but the water. Spirulina is widely used throughout the world for maintaining health, energy and optimum weight and is therefore a perfect inclusion to a varied and balanced diet and lifestyle.
FACTS ABOUT SPIRULINA
• Nature’s richest source of protein (65% of it’s weight), 300% more than fish, meat or poultry – but with zero cholesterol.
• 58x richer in iron than spinach. A natural non-toxic easily absorbed source.
• A rich wholefood source of anti-oxidants (25x richer in beta-carotene than carrot).
• 2x richer in chlorophyll than alfalfa, barleygrass or wheatgrass.
• A highly concentrated source of essential fatty acids (EFA’s)
• Spirulina may be used as part of a weight management program. If taken 30-45mins before meals, it induces a “less hungry” feeling whilst still supplying a broad range of nutrients.
• As an unrefined whole food, spirulina is absorbed up to 16x more effectively than synthetic multivitamin supplements.
100% pure, highest quality, certified organic Spirulina. No fillers or additives. To preserve nutrient and enzyme content, each bottle is nitrogen flushed to eliminate oxygen.
Consumption can vary with activity levels, state of health & age.
Start-up: 1-2 grams (1/2 teaspoon) per day for one week.
Maintenance: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) per day.
Optimum: 3 grams (1 teaspoon) 3x daily
Best taken at or after meals with at least 1/2 – 1 cup fluid. As part of a natural weight management program, consume 30-45 minutes before meals.
Spirulina Smoothie Recipe
Blend 1 ripe banana with 1 cup of apple, orange or other favourite juice and 1 teaspoon (or more) Synergy Spirulina powder.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.