Synxsole® Kids has been developed to help support your child through the changes their growing feet endure.
Synxsole® Kids is unlike any orthotic on the market. With its uniquely moulded two-part slimline design, Synxsole® kids supports a full range of activities. Synxsole® kids fits into a wide variety of footwear including school, casual and sporting shoes.
The specially selected materials provide optimal cushioning and support for your child's feet to effectively manage many common conditions including; Sever’s disease, Osgood-Schlatters disease, growing pains, knee pain, arch pain, heel pain, leg pain, hip pain and back pain.
• Australian owned and operated
• Designed for children by Australian podiatrists
• Relief from growing pains
• Suits all kinds of kid’s shoes
• Supports a range of school, sport and play activities
• Easy to fit
Shock Absorbing - Materials selected to increase comfort and shock absorption whilst maintaining flexibility.
Slimline Design - Reduced thickness/bulk. Allows the orthotic to fit into a wider range of footwear.
Anti-slip Cover - Reduces slip within the shoe and maximises comfort.
Cut to Size - Trim for an accurate fit into your footwear. For instructions refer to section below
Low arch height - Allows the arch of the foot to pass through its normal range of motion
Antimicrobial Material - Selected for optimum hygiene
For Synxsole® Everyday & Synxsole® Pro only:
Slim Cut - Trim for a slim 3/4 fit into high-heeled or court shoes.
Cut To Fit
How to trim your Synxsole® orthotic for an accurate fit in your footwear
You will need:
Your Synxsole® orthotic
The inner lining (sockliner) of the shoe you want the orthotic to fit. If you don’t have this available, please see the note below.
1 x pair of Scissors
1 x Pen
• Remove the inner lining (called sockliner) from the inside of your shoe. You will use this as your template for a more accurate fit into your shoe. When using your Synxsole® orthotics, it is recommended to always remove the sockliner so that you can fit the orthotic inside instead.If you do not have a removable sockliner then please see note below.
• Turn the Synxsole® orthotic upside-down on the table so that you can see its base.
• Place the sockliner upside down on the base of the orthotic. Make sure that it is placed correctly at the heel and straight.
• Draw on the device with your pen around the sockliner, so that you have an exact outline.
• Double check that you have done it correctly!
• Cut carefully along the line you have just drawn.
• Try putting your orthotic into your shoe and check the fit.
• If it fits… You’re all ready to go!!!
• If the Synxsole® orthotic is still too large, then cut carefully 1mm at a time until it fits correctly.
Please note: If you don’t have an inner lining (or sockliner) to use as a template. We recommend you search other shoes you own for one, check that it fits well in your new/intended shoe. If it does, then use that as your template.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.