The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is an easy-to-use, flexible pelvic floor exerciser with a range of clinically tested programs – providing relief from stress, urge and mixed incontinence.
Pelvic floor exercisers are one of the most effective forms of continence management providing a discreet, affordable and long-term solution for incontinence sufferers.
The Elise comes with a Vaginal Probe but can be used with an Anal Probe (sold separately) to treat Faecal Incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction.
The Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser is simple and easy to use, with an elegant, slim-line design and rechargeable battery for enhanced mobility.
A drug-free, non-surgical solution, the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser provides freedom from the use of containment pads and can help sufferers return to a normal lifestyle.
The Elise sends a gentle stimulation to your pelvic floor through a vaginal probe, working your pelvic floor muscle for you and enabling you to develop your own muscle control. Along with pelvic floor exercises, the Elise gently strengthens and tones your pelvic floor muscle which in-turn improves the symptoms of incontinence (bladder weakness). Sessions last for just 20 minutes a day and should be used for a period of 12 weeks. Many see improvements within as little as 3-4 weeks.
The Elise can also be used with an anal probe (sold separately) for the improvement of symptoms of bladder weakness in men, and of faecal incontinence (if you require an anal probe please contact us for more information).
Key features of the Elise Pelvic Floor Exerciser include:
- One Touch Memory – remembers the last program, strength and setting used
- LED Backlit Screen – easy-to-use, modern, colour screen for clearer visibility
- Optional Programs – 4 preset programs for optimal choice
- Comfortable Stimulation – gentle, comfortable stimulation with fine-tune adjustment settings for different levels of intensity
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery – lightweight & compact with an external charger
- Safety Duration Override – unit will turn off after 20 minutes to ensure the pelvic floor muscle is not overworked
The Elise provides relief from 3 forms of incontinence:
Stress Incontinence describes the involuntary leakage of urine when a person coughs, sneezes, strains or makes sudden movements. It is particularly common in women and occurs when the bladder neck and the other mechanisms that act to hold urine in the bladder are not working properly.
Urge Incontinence describes an overactive bladder. A person may experience a strong and sudden urge to go to the toilet but are not always able to hold on, or have to go so frequently that it becomes inconvenient.
Mixed Incontinence is a combination of both Stress and Urge Incontinence.
Advantages of using the Elise:
- It can reduce leakage – not simply contain it. Most women see significant results in as little as 3 weeks.
- It is drug-free with no side effects.
- It is easy to use with preset programmes to suit your needs.
- It is discreet and can be used at home during your own time.
- It may help to avoid surgery
- It may improve sexual intimacy by toning your pelvic floor.
Do NOT use the Elise under the following circumstances:
- If you have a heart pacemaker or a heart rhythm problem
- If you are pregnant
- If you have been diagnosed or treated for cervical, or any pelvic, cancer
- If you have, or have had epilepsy
- Whilst driving, or during any activity in which involuntary muscle contractions may put the user at undue risk of injury
- Within 12 weeks of surgery in the area. Scars should be fully healed before use.
IF IN DOUBT, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
BEFORE USE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS:
- Incontinence can have many causes. You should try to identify the type of incontinence and the cause before using the Elise.
- If you have a urinary infection or any skin irritations within the vagina, it is recommended not to use the Elise.
- Care must be taken if you are not experiencing normal sensation or feeling in your vagina.
- If you have a severe prolapse or any discomfort occurs when inserting the probe, consult your medical advisor before use.
- If you use a copper IUD, stop use immediately if you experience discomfort. There is a very small risk of stimulation of the uterine wall if the IUD is not correctly located.
NB: You may safely use the stimulator during menstruation, although it may be a little less comfortable.
*Your healthcare professional will advise you whether this product is suitable for you/ your condition. Always read the label and instructions. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Terms and conditions
*While stocks last. Max 1 per order. Bonus offer exclusive to Australian site only.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.