- Nutritional formulation for older adults
- Provides powerful combination of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to enhance vitality of senior adults
- Helps bolster the body's natural defence system
- Helps support energy production
- Can be beneficial during times of stress
- Is a source of Vitamin B12 which can assist in maintaining normal blood
- Helps improve general wellbeing
- Helps protect against free radical damage
- Older individuals seeking to strengthen their body's natural defence system
- Those feeling worn down and seek a supplement to increase energy production
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to stress
- Those wanting to supplement with B12 to maintain blood health
- Those seeking a supplement to improve their general wellbeing
Directions for Use
Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and Interactions
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men
- Contains 37.6mg of Potassium
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medications, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
- Derived from seafood
- Contains lactose
Gluten, nuts, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Each tablet contains:
Retinyl Palmitate 688mcg
equiv. Vitamin A 1250IU equiv. Retinol 375mcg
Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 20mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 30mg
Calcium Pantothenate 27.8mg
equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 25mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 30mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 24.7mg
Folic Acid 90mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50mcg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 150mcg
equiv. Vitamin D3 400IU
d-alpha-Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 82.6mg
equiv. Natural Vitamin E 100IU
Calcium (as Carbonate) 50mg
Chromium (as Picolinate) 50mcg
Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 5mg
Magnesium (as Oxide-heavy) 57mg
Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate) 700mcg
Potassium (as Gluconate) 3.2mg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate) 7.5mg
Glucosamine Sulfate-Potassium Chloride Complex 266.7mg
equiv. Glucosamine Sulfate 200mg
Choline Bitartrate 30mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 5mg
Lecithin powder-Soy Phosphatidylserine -enriched Soy 13.8mg
equiv. Soy Phosphatidylserine 2.76mg
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) whole plant 100mg
equiv. Iodine 20mcg
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.