- Helps relieve mild anxiety, mood swings and nervous unrest
- High potency formula
- One-A-Day dose
- Standardised St. John's extract - each tablet provides 2.2mg Hypericin
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
- Provides symptomatic relief of mild anxiety
- Provides symptomatic relief of nervous unrest and helps maintain the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Provides symptomatic relief of mood swings
- Helps maintain healthy mood
- Assists the body's ability to cope with stress
- Provides symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps relieve sleeplessness
- Has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve nerve pain
- Assists to maintain or improve general wellbeing
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to mild anxiety
- Those who suffer from or prone to nervous unrest and seek a supplement to maintain the healthy functioning of their nervous system
- Those who suffer from or prone to mood swings
- Individuals who seek a supplement to help maintain healthy mood
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to stress
- Women suffering from pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Those who suffer from or prone to sleeplessness
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to nerve pain
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain or improve general wellbeing
Directions for Use
Adults- Take one tablet daily (with food). This can be increased to two tablets daily or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and Interactions
St. John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the contraceptive pill
Consult your doctor
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours or flavours. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
Each tablet contains:
Herbal extract equiv. to dry:
Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) herb top flowering 4g (4000mg)
std. to contain Hypericin 2.2mg
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.