- Low reflux formula to help support cardiovascular health and brain function
- High quality product that does not use artificially concentrated Fish Oil and only contains sustainably sourced fish
- The Fish Oil in Salmon Oil Plus is regularly tested for mercury, lead and PCBs
- Contains natural orange oil
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Helps support brain function
- Assists to support general wellbeing
- Low reflux formula - no fishy aftertaste or odour
- Combines natural Fish Oil from salmon (70%) with natural Fish Oil from achovies and sardines (30%) to provide a high EPA/DHA content
- Provides a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, the essential fatty acids required by the body to help support inflammatory response
- Individuals seeking to support their cardiovascular health
- Those seeking to support their brain function
- Individuals seeking a supplement to support their general wellbeing
- Those seeking a low reflux Fish Oil equivalent, which provides a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids
Directions for Use
Adults- Take one to three capsules three times a day (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
Cautions and Interactions
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Use only as directed and always read the label.
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial colours or flavours.
Each capsule contains:
Fish Oil-Natural 1g (1000mg)
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.