Thursday Plantation Oil Cleanser combines nature’s cleansing and moisturising oils to deeply cleanse the skin while supporting its protective barrier and improving its condition. This multitasking cleanser removes makeup, excess oils and impurities.
- Deeply cleanses and puriﬁes the skin
- Tones the skin
- Encourages skin rejuvenation and hydration
How does it work?
Thursday Plantation Oil Cleanser lifts and dissolves make up and impurities lodged in pores while leaving the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
What’s in it and how does this benefit my skin?
- CASTOR OIL: Unique cleansing and purifying properties.
- SUNFLOWER OIL: Conditions the skin.
- MACADAMIA OIL: Helps restore and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier, thanks to its high content in palmitoleic acid (Omega 7).
- RICE BRAN OIL: Softens and conditions the skin.
- GRAPEFRUIT OIL: Purifies the skin
- TEA TREE OIL: Possesses powerful antibacterial properties. Keeps the skin clear by removing bacteria and build up of oils from the skin
- LEMON OIL: Helps brighten the skin.
- ALOE VERA EXTRACT: Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin.
- For all skin types
- 100% naturally derived
- Vegan friendly
- Help dissolve impurities and oil clogging the pores
- Leaves the skin deeply cleansed and glowing
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, SLS, SLES, animal derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives and parabens
Directions for Use
- Massage the oil using smooth circular strokes for at least a minute.
- Place a clean washcloth under hot tap water until it is completely soaked, wring it out and place over the face to help open the pores for about a minute and rinse off.
- Can also be used in the shower when busy; apply oil on to face and let the hot steam open your pores while you shower then rinse off.
For external use only. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.