Restore radiant healthy looking skin with this certified organic Rosehip Oil.
Naturally rich in essential fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9, Vitamin A and antioxidants, Thursday Plantation Certified Organic Rosehip Oil deeply nourishes the skin and restores its natural glow and suppleness.
With regular use, Thursday Plantation Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps to:
- Restore radiant complexion
- Restore suppleness to aged skin
- Replenish skin that has been damaged by sun exposure
- Smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- Improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Lightweight, non-greasy and suitable for use on all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin
- Certified Organic
- Contains more than 80% of Essential Fatty Acids including Omega 3, 6 and 9 to restore moisture to the skin
- Contains Vitamin A, also known as trans-retinoic acid, a derivative of retinol which helps reduce the appearance of scars and the visible signs of premature ageing
- Contains Polyphenols and Carotenoids , two potent antioxidants that help protect the skin at a cellular level
- 100% pure. Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, chemicals, (SLS), animal derived ingredient, synthetic preservatives and synthetic parabens
- From Rosehip crops that are grown wild in uncultivated fields – non conventional farming
- Cold pressed next to the source of picking to retain an extremely high level of Rosehip Oil natural nutrient content
Directions for Use
Gently massage a few drops of Thursday Plantation Rosehip Oil into areas of concern on the face, neck and body twice daily. For best results apply to clean, slightly damp skin after showering or cleaning.
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.