Home Waxing, Salon Wax Results. It's that easy.
Time - Miminum 30-40 minutes
Body Area - Legs / Body
Skin Type - For all skin types, including sensitive
Discover the new Veet EasyWax Electrical Roll-On – an innovative self-heating wax system with a roll-on applicator for salon wax results at home.
Formulated with the same ingredients as the waxes used in waxing salons, Veet wax removes hair from the root at first application, and is effective on hair as short as 2mm.
It is specifically formulated with natural beeswax for all skin types including sensitive. Skin feels moisturised with results for up to 4 weeks!
Keeps wax at the right temperature
The self-heating unit heats the wax to the right temperature.
Ensures clean and even application
The roll-on applicator ensures clean and even thin layers of wax for total coverage.
1. Insert the Veet wax refill into the device.
2. Plug the electrical cable into the device and in the socket. The red light turns on to confirm the device is heating. Place the plugged device on its base and leave it connected for 30-40 Minutes. After 30-40 Minutes the wax is ready for application. Start to apply the wax to a small area first, to check that the wax applies easily. If the wax does not easily roll onto the skin, let the device warm the wax for at least an additional 5min. The wax is ready when it glides out of the roller easily and applies evenly to the skin. Do not allow the wax to come into contact with water as it would become ineffective.
3. Apply the wax in the direction of hair growth (from knee to ankle for legs). Check that the slanted side of the roller head is in contact with the skin during application to allow the roller to glide over the skin.
4. Immediately place the strip over the layer of wax, ensuring that there is at least 1cm at the bottom which is wax free. Rub the strip repeatedly over the wax in the direction of hair growth.
5. Hold your skin taut to avoid discomfort. Holding the bottom of the strip, very quickly and in one swift motion, pull the strip back on itself against the direction your hair grows (from ankle to knee for legs) keeping the strip as close to the skin as possible. The FASTER you remove the strip the more effective it will be.
6. When you have finished waxing, remove any wax residues from your skin with a perfect finish wipe (you can alternatively use the back of a used strip). THIS WAX CANNOT BE RINSED OFF WITH WATER.
7. Unplug the device.
After use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Alba, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, CI 77891, CI 26100
Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts.
Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past.
Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder.
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly, diabetics or people taking oral retinoids
If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session.
After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming.
Before every use, TEST THE WAX FOR WARMTH AND REACTION by applying and removing the wax to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack.
If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water. If the sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
It is normal that your skin turns red after waxing.
* CAUTION: When in use the refill will be hot – Allow it to cool down before removing the refill from the device.
Use only VEET refills with this appliance.
The use of adapters, multiple sockets and/or extension cables is not permitted.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.