Delicate and sensitive areas of the body need special care. The makers of Nair have specifically designed a new roll on hair removal wax for those delicate and sensitive areas, that's ready to use in 10 seconds.
The natural sugar based wax has a sweet Orchid fragrance and a hint of violet. The softening formula will leave your skin silky smooth and free of regrowth for up to 4 weeks – weeks longer than shaving!
An ergonomically shaped bottle and unique roll-on applicator delivers professional results following your body's contours, for even application and precise yet gentle hair removal. The special wax formulation coats the entire hair, making it easier to remove hair from the root.
Easy to prepare and use, the roll-on wax is ready to use after just 10 SECONDS in the microwave. For effective, long lasting smoothness, it's easy - just microwave, roll on and wax off for salon-quality results at home! Following instructions on the pack closely will ensure an optimal result.
Nair Bikini & Underarm Roll-On Wax washes off easily if required and is dermatologically tested.
Before You Begin
This wax can be used on hair that is at least 4-5mm in length. Skin should be clean and dry, free from oils, creams, moisturisers and perspiration. Wash skin with soap and water, and dry thoroughly before waxing. We recommend that you apply talc lightly to the area to be treated before applying each strip of wax to make it easier to remove.
Unscrew and remove the roll-on applicator.
Remove the safety plug. Do not discard.
Screw the roll-on applicator back on the uncapped bottle, making sure the roller is snapped in place.
*Do not use if the bottle appears defective.
WARNING: Heating the bottle with the plug in can cause it to burst
1. After removing the plug, make sure the roller is snapped in correctly and screw the applicator on the bottle. Place the bottle on a microwave safe plate on the microwave platter, with the applicator facing up. Take care to place the bottle (and plate) off-centre in the microwave on the turntable.
2. Always set the microwave at the maximum power of the Cook setting (never at Defrost).
3.Start the microwave and carefully check the time, to the second, using a watch with a second hand or a digital display. For a 900 watt appliance heating time is 10 SECONDS for a full bottle.
4. Since temperature varies from one microwave to another, carefully touch the bottle before handling to make sure it is not too hot. You should be able to handle it with bare hands and the wax must not be too liquid or contain bubbles; these are signs of overheating. If the wax is too hot, do not handle the bottle with bare hands. Lay it flat and let it cool for at least 15 minutes.
5. When the bottle is warm and can be handled, knead it gently to distribute the temperature of the wax. Do not shake.
6. Always test wax temperature on one of the enclosed strips: Rolling the applicator on the strip, you should be able to easily apply a uniform strip of wax without the applicator overflowing on the sides (wax too hot). If the wax is not sufficiently liquid for easy application, heat it in increments of no more than 5 SECONDS, as indicated above. NOTE: Always do a patch test before each use. During use: If the wax cools down and the strips are no longer uniform or become difficult to apply, heat the bottle in increments of no more than 5 seconds and knead the bottle gently 10 times to distribute the temperature of the wax. ATTENTION: ALWAYS CHECK THE WAX TEMPERATURE AFTER EACH WARMING. Confirm by touching a small amount of the skin before proceeding with hair removal. Once the ideal temperature is reached, note the time required for your microwave. We suggest writing it on the instruction card and keeping it for future reference. Heating time for the product will be less after use. Place the container upside down in the holding tray (the front of the package serves as a holding tray) to allow the wax to flow to the roller.
Apply the wax and remove hair
UNDERARMS: Test a small area first, since underarm area is sensitive. If you are perspiring, be sure to use talc prior to wax use. Spread wax in the direction of hair growth. Do not spread the wax back and forth. Spread the cloth strip over the wax and remove the cloth strip in the opposite direction. Underarm hair removal should be done in 2 steps as the hair grows in two different directions. 1. On the upper part of the underarm, apply wax toward the elbow and remove it in the opposite direction. 2. On the bottom part of the underarm, apply wax toward the bottom and remove it in the opposite direction. CAUTION: DO NOT use a deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after waxing.
BIKINI: Spread wax in direction of hair growth, usually towards the inside of the thighs. Spread the cloth strip over the wax and holding the skin taut with free hand, quickly remove the cloth strip in the opposite direction. Holding the skin taut with the free hand is VERY IMPORTANT in this area to avoid bruising. CORRECT USAGE: Hold skin taut with one hand and pick up lower end of the strip with the other hand. In one smooth motion, pull the strip quickly in the opposite direction of hair growth.
After hair removal
Unscrew and remove the roller, put the PLUG back in. Wash the roller with warm tap water to clean, this may take a minute or two. Dry and replace the roller on the bottle. Store in original packaging until next use.
Cautions and warnings
Read all instructions and warnings carefully before use. Heat in Microwave Only. Failure to follow these heating instructions can result in severe burns and microwave damage.
CAUTION: Do a patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. If skin appears normal, proceed. Never apply wax on same area within a 24 hour period. As with any wax treatment, some discomfort may be experienced. Your skin may turn slightly red for a short time after treatment. This is normal and will soon disappear. If the skin to be treated is not held taut, and the wax is not zipped or pulled back very fast and close to the skin, then a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue will remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed resulting in injury. Read the instructions carefully. Proceed at all times with caution. Heat only in a microwave. Do not use in conventional or toaster oven. Microwaves vary in power so heating guidelines are an indication only. Take extreme caution when warming the wax not to overheat. Never leave the heating or heated wax unattended. Remember the wax container will also become hot; therefore, we recommend placing it on a microwavable plate. Remember to use caution when handling, testing or applying the wax.
Caution - to avoid risk of burning: follow the heating and application instructions. In case of burn, immediately run cold water on the affected area for 10 minutes and seek medical attention.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use product in the eye area. Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, moles and warts. Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use 24 hours before or after sunbathing. Do not use for 2 hours after a bath. Do not use a deodorant or antiperspirant for 24 hours after underarm removal. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal, burns or other injury
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.