Your Naturally Occurring Complete Pea Protein
It contains over 18 amino acids, matching the profile of whey proteins which is unique for a vegetable protein The protein is extracted from the highest quality European golden peas. This complete protein digests easily without causing bloating.
A balanced source of protein provides the basic building blocks of many functions in the body. Amino acids are used by the body for enzyme and hormone production, muscle repaid & building, liver detoxification and immune cell production. Deficiencies in amino acids are linked to unstable blood sugar levels, low mood, water retention and fat storage.
Benefits of Pea Protein Isolate:
- Dairy Free, Soy Free & Vegan - If you are allergic or sensitive to milk and dairy based products, there are few protein supplement options available that provide a complete amino acid profile that is highly digestible.
- Alkaline - pH base of 7.8 means that restoring you pH balance will help with detoxification, good digestion, and preserves calcium and magnesium in bones and muscles. It also inhibits build-up of lactic acid in muscles to help improve exercise recovery.
- Low Carbs & Low GI - Helps to maintain blood sugar levels throughout the day and supports optimal fat burning, making it a great choice for weight loss.
- High Level of Satiety - Leads to feeling fuller for longer, which helps to control appetite.
- 100% Natural - No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners.
Dissolve or mix two (2) heaped tablespoons in 200mls of water, milk of your choice, yoghurt or natural juice of your choice. Consume 1-4 times per day depending on how much protein you want in our diet.
Take Vital Protein any time of the day. It is smooth, mixes easily, and tastes great.
100% Pea Protein Isolate, Red Beet Powder, Stevia, Monk Fruit, Thaumatin, Natural Strawberry Flavour, Natural Vanilla Flavour, Citric Acid (anhydrous).
Balanced Amino Acid Profile
The most balanced and potent amino acid profile of any plant based protein, with 18 amino acids including all 9 essential amino acids.
|Amino Acid||Vital Protein||Whey Protein|
|Example of typical analysis*||mg per 100g||mg per 100g|
*Amino acid content may vary slightly from batch to batch, these figures serve as an example of an average analysis.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.