What are the Nutritional Benefits of Acai?
Amazonia’s Premium Grade Acai is Organic and is Freeze Dried. Nutritional Analysis has shown the following:
- 3 gram serving of Amazonia Acai has the ANTIOXIDANT EQUIVALENT to over a PUNNET AND A HALF OF BLUEBERRIES. (Laboratory ORAC analysis)
- Complete Essential Fatty Acid Complex with OMEGA 3, 6, 9 (very similar to olive oil)
- MOST ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (including tyrptophan)
- "An Almost perfect amino acid complex" with trace minerals, oleic acid, Phenophenols, rich concentration of plant sterols, calcium, iron and more.
- NO SUGAR CONTENT
- HIGH CONTENT OF OLIEC ACID. (Oliec Acid may help the OMEGA 3 fish oils penetrate the cell membrane. Intern all hormones, neurotransmitters and insulin receptors function more efficiently. This is particularly important cause we all know high insulin levels cause an inflammatory state, and inflammation causes aging. (Dr M.D. Perricone)
- Vitamins A (as beta carotene), C (as ascorbate ion), E (as d-alpha tocopherol), D (as cholecalciferol), B-1 (as thiamin), B-2 (as riboflavin), B-3 (as niacin/ niacinamide), B-6 (as pyroidoxine), B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)
- Over 16 different types of Anti-Oxidants and Phytonutrients along with the RICHEST KNOWN SOURCE OF ANTHOCYANINS, POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS
Açaí (Purpleberry) also tastes like a divine mixture of “chocolate and berries”
Acai (Purpleberry) may help with weight loss because it contains CYANIDIN, a highly antioxidant phytochemical compound. Japanese researchers have discovered that cyanin may have the effect of draining body fat as well as reducing fat absorption. Also Acai has been said to be a great appetite suppresant.