VitaScience B Balance Sustained Release is a B Complex supplement formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- Energy production
- Relieves stress
- High strength
- B Balance Sustained Release is a B complex supplement that has been formulated to release nutrients into the body over an 8 hour period.
- B Balance helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety. It is beneficial in supporting the body during times of physical and mental stress.
- B Balance is suitable for the supplementation of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid and vitamin C and aids in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamins B1, B2 and B3 are involved in the production of energy.
- Vitamins B6, folic acid and B12 play an important role in the healthy functioning of the nervous system and assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
- B complex vitamins are water soluble, the body cannot store large amounts therefore a regular daily intake is required to support general health.
|Each tablet contains|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||100mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||80mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 109.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 61.7mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||200mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.