Nerve & blood tonic.
VitaScience B12 1000 Sublingual is a pleasant tasting tablet that dissolves under the tongue. B12 1000 Sublingual may assist in the prevention and management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Dissolves under the tongue
- Blood tonic
- Nerve tonic
- B12 1000 Sublingual may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. B12 1000 sublingual dissolves under the tongue, offering an effective alternative to other oral or parenteral vitamin B12 supplementation.
- Individuals on a strict vegetarian diet have an increased need for vitamin B12, which is essential for assisting in the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, protecting nerve function. Vitamin B12 also assists in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system, aiding healthy homocysteine levels. Homocysteine is a biological marker associated with cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B12 is important for the normal function of all cells, playing an integral role in normal cell growth and replication.
- Vitamin B12 may also help to:
- Maintain healthy blood.
- Maintain a healthy immune system.
- Metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||(1000mcg) 1mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily.
Children under 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.