Digestive support & wellbeing.
VitaScience Digestion Aid contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Relieves digestive disorders
- Enzymes & Gentian
- Digestive support
- Digestion Aid contains microbial and plant derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Microbial derived enzymes, including amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase, are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range, making them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digestion Aid provides Bromelains, which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins.
- Bromelain, combined with digestive enzymes, helps relieve digestive symptoms such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Digestion Aid contains protease which assists in the digestion of proteins.
- Digestion Aid contains lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats.
- Digestion Aid provides tilactase (lactase) which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digestion Aid contains amylase which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
- Digestion Aid also contains Gentian, a bitter herb which has been traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, indigestion, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being
Each capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 000 DU|
|Protease||60 000 HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1 500 ALU|
|Bromelains (1 500 000 PU)||50mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root powder||200mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults & children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, three times daily, with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years – Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.