Assists blood circulation.
VitaScience Ginkgo Ultra 6000 contains Ginkgo biloba leaf extract standardised to contain flavonglycosides at the clinically researched dose.
- High strength
- Helps memory & concentration
- Circulation support
- Contains Ginkgo biloba leaf equivalent to the clinically trialled dose and has been standardised to contain 24.5% flavonglycosides.
- Assists blood circulation and helps maintain circulation to the peripheral areas of the body such as the legs, hands and feet.
- Assists peripheral circulation so helps relieve cold hands and feet.
- Helps maintain blood flow to the brain, thereby assisting in the maintenance of cognitive function, memory, focus and concentration.
- May enhance cognitive performance in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain cognitive function and memory during ageing.
- By assisting peripheral circulation, may assist in the relief of vertigo/dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Helps maintain the health of capillaries.
- Acts as an antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf extract equiv. to dry||
|stand. to contain Ginkgo flavonglycosides 28.8mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.