Strengthening and restoring tonic.
VitaScience Immune Health has been specifically formulated with four tonic herbs, traditionally used in China and other parts of Asia to enhance the immune system, strengthen and restore Qi, the body's vital energy, to reduce the risk of colds & flu and combat fatigue.
- Reduces the risk of colds & flu
- Restores energy & vitality
- Healthy immune system
Immune Health contains traditional herbs used in China and other parts of Asia for:
- Enhancing the immune system
- Restoring vitality in cases of recurrent colds & flu
- Strengthening & restoring Qi, the body's vital energy
- Helping the body adapt to stress
- Recuperation & convalescence
- Relieving fatigue & restoring strength
- Beneficial during times of stress.
- Helps relieve the stress of study or work.
- Astragalus has been used for over two thousand years in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for strengthening and restoring Qi, the body’s vital energy.
- Astragalus is used in TCM to enhance the immune system; to relieve cold and flu symptoms, increase and restore vitality in cases of frequent or recurrent colds.
- By strengthening and restoring the body’s vital energy, Astragalus is used in TCM to increase stamina and endurance and combat fatigue.
- Astragalus is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an adaptogen, promoting resistance and helping the body adapt during times of physical, emotional or environmental stress.
- Astragalus is a TCM tonic used for recuperation and convalescence.
- Siberian Ginseng has been used for over 2000 years in Asia as a tonic to increase stamina and endurance.
- Siberian Ginseng is traditionally used in Asia as an adaptogen, promoting resistance and helping the body adapt during times of physical, emotional or environmental stress.
- Siberian Ginseng is a revitalising and restorative tonic used during times of fatigue or debility, convalescence and recuperation, during periods of reduced ability to work or concentrate and support mental or physical performance during or after mental and physical stress.
- Siberian Ginseng supports vitality and energy during times of stress.
- Goji berries have been used for over 2000 years in TCM to strengthen and restore Yin, for the relief of fatigue.
- Codonopsis is used in TCM as a tonic to strengthen and restore Qi, the body's vital energy.
- Codonopsis is used in TCM for the relief of fatigue or where there is a lack of strength.
- Immune Health contains Astragalus and Goji berry, traditional herbs used in Chinese medicine for the relief of 'fatigue syndrome'.
|Each tablet contains:|
herbal extracts equiv to dry
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||3g|
|Codonopsis pilosula (Codonopsis) root||3g|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji) fruit||2.5g|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||1g|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.