Joint pain & arthritis relief.
VitaScience Joint Support is a convenient one-a-day supplement providing a high strength dose of glucosamine, supported by chondroitin, dimethyl sulfone (MSM) plus cofactors and anti-inflammatory Ginger, to help protect joint cartilage and maintain joint health.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM
- With cofactors & Ginger
- Arthritic pain relief
- Joint Support is a high strength one-a-day glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM formula with Ginger for the temporary relief of the symptoms of mild arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Joint Support helps maintain joint health and may help to increase joint mobility and reduce joint inflammation associated with arthritis.
- Joint Support provides temporary relief of the pain and swelling associated with mild arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Joint Support helps maintain healthy joint cartilage.
- Glucosamine, silica, zinc, manganese, glycine and proline are required for the formation of healthy cartilage.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) provides an organic form of sulfur, required for the formation of cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate helps to protect cartilage and maintains fluid content in joint cartilage which acts as a shock absorber.
- Ginger provides anti-inflammatory support for joints.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Chondroitin sulfate - bovine||120mg|
(from Chondroitin sulfate - bovine sodium)
|Dimethyl sulfone (MSM)||100mg|
|Silica - colloidal anhydrous||10mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||5mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||3mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root extract equiv to dry||1g|
Glucosamine hydrochloride is derived from seafood.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.