Highly bioavailable form of organic magnesium.
VitaScience Magnesium Citrate 900 is an organic form of magnesium that is more bioavailable than other forms of magnesium. High bioavailability ensures the body can absorb and utilise the magnesium effectively.
- Relief of muscular cramps & spasms
- Relief of migraine symptoms
- Highly bioavailable
- Magnesium citrate, as an organic form of magnesium, is highly soluble and bioavailable to the body when compared to other forms of magnesium.
- The high bioavailability of magnesium citrate ensures that the body is able to absorb and utilise the maximum amount of magnesium.
- Magnesium is important for cellular energy production. Both magnesium and citrate from magnesium citrate are involved in energy production with citrate forming part of the Kreb's cycle, producing energy for every cell in the body.
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 enzyme reactions in the body as every biological process requires magnesium.
- Magnesium may assist in the management of migraines by providing symptomatic relief of migraine headaches and reducing their frequency and severity.
- Magnesium is required for the conduction of nerve impulses and normal muscle contraction and therefore helps the prevention of muscular cramps and spasms, including menstrual cramps, and reduces the occurrence of night time leg cramps.
- Magnesium helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Magnesium is essential for metabolism of calcium and phosphorus and is an important structural component of bone, helping to maintain bone strength.
- Magnesium is required for glucose uptake into cells, and helps regulate normal blood glucose levels in healthy individuals.
- Exercise increases the body's requirement for magnesium.
- Magnesium may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Magnesium Citrate 900 assists in the maintenance of general well-being and may be used for the prevention and treatment of a magnesium deficiency.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||145.8mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 capsule, twice daily, with food.
For relief of migraines and menstrual cramps – Take 2 capsules, twice daily, with food.
Children under 12 – take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.