VitaScience Stress & Anxiety Release is specifically formulated with adaptogen herbs, which promote resistance to stress. Formulated to help relieve nervous tension and mild anxiety, Stress & Anxiety Release also contains tyrosine, an essential precursor to hormones that regulate stress responses.
- With Rhodiola & Withania
- Stress & Anxiety relief
- Combats fatigue
- Stress & Anxiety Release contains the class of herbs known as adaptogens, these promote resistance to stress and help to maintain normal body functioning during stress.
- The herbs in Stress & Anxiety Release are supported by the amino acid tyrosine and is formulated to help relieve the stress of study or work.
- Stress & Anxiety Release contains Rhodiola, standardised to contain the active components, salidroside and rosavin, which may enhance physical and mental performance during times of stress and/or fatigue.
- Rhodiola supports exercise endurance and performance and has been traditionally used in Eastern Europe and Asia to relieve fatigue, enhance physical and mental endurance and increase work productivity.
- Stress & Anxiety Release contains Withania, an Ayurvedic tonic used traditionally to restore vitality during debilitation, stress and exhaustion.
- Stress & Anxiety Release contains Licorice which has been traditionally used as an adrenal tonic.
- Stress & Anxiety Release contains the amino acid tyrosine, an essential precursor to hormones that regulate stress responses.
- Stress & Anxiety Release may help to perform in peak condition.
|Each tablet contains:|
herbal extracts equiv to dry
|Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiola) root||400mg|
|stand to contain salidroside 2mg|
|stand to contain rosavin 3mg|
|Withania somnifera (Winter cherry) root||1.5g|
|Rehmannia glutinosa (Rehmannia) root||1g|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) rhizome||1g|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.