Natural relief of pain and inflammation.
VitaScience Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides the patented Meriva® curcumin, a highly absorbed form of curcumin that has been shown to be 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin. Curcumin is the main active compound found in Turmeric that relieves pain and inflammation.
- Reduces inflammation
- Highly absorbed form of curcumin
- Joint pain relief
- Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. These actions have been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory activity of curcumin.
- Curcumin is known to be very poorly absorbed. Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has undergone a patented process to improve absorption and bioavailability. Turmeric Inflammatory Relief contains Meriva®, a patented form of curcumin that delivers superior curcumin absorption and bioavailability.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has been shown to be 27 times more absorbable and bioavailable than regular curcumin. The daily dose of Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides 180mg of curcumin, with absorption equal to 4860mg of regular curcumin as it is 27 x more bioavailable. Curcumin from Turmeric Inflammatory Relief is beneficial for the relief of symptoms of mild arthritis at much lower doses than regular curcumin.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief has been clinically trialed to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief provides temporary relief of the pain of mild arthritis.
- Turmeric Inflammatory Relief may help increase joint mobility and decrease joint swelling associated with mild arthritis.
|Each tablet contains:|
|(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 500mg)|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.