- 24 hour immune support
- Unique, longer lasting Vitamin C
- Faster absorption
- Non-acidic & stomach friendly
- Available as orange chewable tablets
- Naturally sweetened
Why use Wagner Ester-C® + For Kids?
There’s a reason that Ester-C® is known as “The Better Vitamin C™”. Actually, there are several. Studies show that it’s absorbed nearly twice as fast as regular Vitamin C. And that while ordinary Vitamin C lasts only 2-3 hours in your body, Ester-C® keeps supporting your immune system for 24 hours after you take it. Plus, Ester-C® is completely non-acidic, so it’s gentler on your stomach.
Wagner Ester-C® chewables give you high-strength Ester-C® in a convenient, orange flavoured chewable tablet. It's naturally sweetened and doesn't contain any artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. It’s the ideal way to get the benefits of Vitamin C – immunity support, better iron absorption and help with skin healing – around the clock.
- 24 hour immune support
- Helping reduce the duration and severity of colds
- Symptomatic relief and treatment of upper respiratory tract infections
- Protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radicals
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Contains sugars
Children 4-8 years: Chew 1-3 tablets daily with food.
Children 9 years and above: Chew 1-4 tablets daily with food. Or as directed by your health care professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Contains sugars.
Each chewable tablet provides
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||107mg|
|Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||84mg|
|Equiv. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||41mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||45mg|
|Total Vitamin C||170mg|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||2mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU)||2.5ug|
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of the Ester-C Company
- Vitamin C is known as “the immunity vitamin”. It helps your body to build up resistance to all kinds of common infections; and can help to reduce your recovery time.
- Your white blood cells (part of your immune system) need Vitamin C to function normally and help you fight off bacterial / viral infections.
- Your adrenal glands use up Vitamin C when they respond to stressful situations (e.g. sudden temperature changes, change of seasons, life stresses, etc).
- Your body uses Vitamin C to make collagen – a protein that helps to form healthy skin, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth. That’s why your body needs more Vitamin C when you’re healing from surgery and injury.
- Vitamin C helps your body to absorb Iron – a mineral you need for healthy red blood cells, which help to reduce fatigue and support immunity.
- Finally, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect your cells against free radical damage.
- Ester-C® is produced from Calcium Ascorbate, using a patented, water-based process.
- One of the metabolites (the compounds that form when your body breaks down a nutrient) of Vitamin C is Threonic Acid. Threonic Acid is standardised in Ester-C® as Calcium threonate.
- Researchers have extensively studied Calcium threonate, and discovered that it is responsible for many of the differences between Ester-C® and standard Vitamin C. These differences include Ester-C® being absorbed twice as fast, and lasting up to 24 hours in your body.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.