Wagner Magnesium Calm
• Relieves stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
• Supports adrenal function during times of stress
• Unique combination of Magnesium, B vitamins & herbs for nervous system support
• With Vitamin B5 – the ‘anti-stress’ vitamin
• Plus Withania, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine during times of stress
• Natural, berry flavoured powder
• Calming and relaxing the body during times of stress
• Relieving stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
• Supporting a restful, undisturbed sleep
Gluten, wheat, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
• If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
• Some people may find that high-dose Magnesium supplements cause diarrhoea. If this is the case for you, your symptoms should stop as soon as you stop taking the supplement.
• This product is not suitable for children – keep it out of their reach.
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Adults: In a dry glass, combine one serve of the powder with 10ml of water and mix into a paste. Once dissolved, add extra water to 200ml. Take twice daily with food or as directed by your health care professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Available in bottles of:
• 180g oral powder
Each capsule provides:
Ingredients: per 3g serving (1 level scoop)
Magnesium (as citrate) 150mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25µg
Calcium pantothenate 16.38mg
Equiv. Panothenic acid (Vitamin B5) 15mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 18.24mg
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 15mg
Standardised herbal extract equiv. dry
Withania somnifera (KSM-66™, ASHWAGANDHA) root 3.75g
Equiv. Withanolides 15mg
Herbal extract equiv. dry
Melissa officinalis (LEMON BALM) leaf 1.95g
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.