Wartie Advanced is easy, fast and effective:
- Ice cold precision metal tip targets only the wart and not the skin for a more pain-free application
- No assembly required and freezes in seconds
- Increased freezing performance with conductive gel
- Includes conductive gel and protective foam plasters
- Wartie Advanced is suitable for children age 12+
Wartie Advanced treats stubborn, mature warts & plantar warts (verrucas)
Increased freezing performance with conductive gel.
- Extremely easy to use - no assembly required.
- Increased freezing potential - the conductive gel in Wartie Advanced is specifically developed for stubborn and mature warts. Applying the gel allows the cold to go through the hard skin of the wart, increasing the freezing potential.
- Protective foam plasters - The plantar wart (verruca) can be sensitive after freezing. The protective foam plasters help to make particularly sensitive skin more comfortable after treatment by reducing pressure on the plantar wart (verruca).
How to use
Gently squeeze the gel tube to apply one single drop of the conductive gel exactly on the wart or plantar wart (verruca).
Remove the cap and follow the steps below:
- Place the can upright on a table and hold the collar
- Leave the can on the table. Turn the cone to 1 and press it down for 3 seconds. (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You hear a hiss.
- The cone automatically returns to “0” and the metal tip starts cooling. Wait for 2 seconds.
- Apply the tip precisely on the wart (20 seconds) or plantar wart (verruca) (40 seconds) to freeze it.
TIP: For a plantar wart (verruca) only: In case of particularly sensitive skin, a foam plaster can be used to protect the tender plantar wart (verruca) area after treatment has been completed. Carefully remove the foam plaster from its backing. Apply adhesive side of foam plaster to skin with hole directly over the small tender spot.
Dimethyl ether aerosol Conductive gel (3 mL)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Methylpropanediol.
Do not use this product on children under the age of 12. Do not use this product if you are diabetic, suffer from poor circulation, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Always read the enclosed leaflet before using the product. Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use the conductive gel if you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients. Do not apply the foam plaster and/or gel to open, infected, or unclean wound sites.
Protective foam plasters supplied are for single use only. Dispose of them after use and do not re-use.
Aerosol may burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces - No smoking. Do not expose to an open flame or other ignition source. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50˚C. Protect from sunlight and store below 25˚C. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.