Calcium has a structural role in bones and teeth. Calcium is essential for the cellular structure, muscle contraction, nerve transmission, enzyme activation and hormone function. Bone density increases in the first 30 years of life, reaching its peak at about the age of 30. Afterwards bone density declines, and the decline increases more rapidly in women after menopause. Vitamin D is essential for promoting the absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and normal calcification of the skeleton.
- A calcium supplement with vitamin D formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- Source of calcium. Women's calcium requirements are increased after menopause.
- Source of calcium. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Source of calcium. Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone.
- Source of calcium. A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users.
Each Capsule Contains:
|Ergocalciferol( Vit D2)||2.5mcg(100IU)|
Directions For Use
Adults: take 1 - 3 capsules daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Orders within Australia – Regular Post
Orders will be delivered by Australia Post.
$8.95 for orders weighing less than 3kg
$13.00 for orders weighing more than 3kg
Delivery is FREE if your order is over $149 and weighing less than 3kg.
Extremely heavy parcels may incur additional postage costs. We will contact you prior to dispatch if this is applicable to your order.
Orders within Australia – Express Post
Express Post is available for orders under 500g at a cost of $11.95 and between 501g – 3kg for $19.95. If your order qualifies for Express Post, this will be offered at checkout.
Orders outside Australia
International orders will be dispatched via Airmail. Please allow up to 14 days for international Airmail delivery.
Shipping costs depend on the order weight and destination country. Once you have added the products you require to your shopping basket, select your country from the dropdown list and the shipping cost will be displayed.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied then please contact us within 7 days of receipt of your parcel, and our customer service team will be pleased to assist you with organising a return authorisation. All returned merchandise must arrive back to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
We accept credit cards and PayPal:
* American Express
For your peace of mind, credit card information does not pass through or stored on our servers. Once you pay for your order, your credit card details are encrypted and processed through the our PCI-Compliant Payment Gateway.