Buy Mute Anti-Snoring Device Starter Pack online at Chemist Direct!
- One small, one medium and one large Mute
SIZING TIP: Generally men are Medium or Large and women are Small or Medium.
Mute is a new technology developed by a team of specialists to alleviate the severity and incidence of snoring and improve your quality of sleep. Mute fits snugly into your nose while gently and comfortably dilating your nostrils as you sleep to help stop snoring. Made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers, Mute increases the volume of air travelling through the nose during sleep, encouraging nasal breathing and may alleviate congestion – factors critical to help stop snoring and a better quality of sleep. The mute started pack comes with a smallem edium & large size for you to find your perfect fit.
Mute, Designed for Comfort & Fit
- Stays In All Night - Mute is designed with retention fins to ensure the device stays comfortably in place all night.
- Increases Air Flow - Mute has been anatomically designed to improve sleep quality by increasing air flow during sleep (on average 38% in clinical trial at Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital).
- Comfortable - Mute is made from ultra-soft medical grade polymers and is anatomically designed to hug the internal structure of the nose for ideal comfort & fit. Mute is latex free and 100% recyclable.
- Personalised Fit - Mute is the only nasal stent (dilator) that uses a patented dilation technology to further personalise the fit by adjusting the paddles from side to side.
- Gentle Stent Action - Mute gently stents (holds open) the airway from the internal side wall of the nostril and unlike other nasal dilators that push the nostril out, Mute minimizes pressure on the septum.
Wash your hands, hold the device by the bridge with the curved arms facing towards you and the ribbed paddles facing up and away from you. Bring the device up to your nose and place the curved arms in first to make contact with the inside floor of your nose. Gently guide the device backwards into your nose to a point that it is comfortable. You may need to adjust your nostrils over and around the ridged paddles to ensure it's fully inserted. To ensure that the curved arms are resting in the correct position on the floor of the nose, the bridge should span across the top of your nostrils. If not, push the bridge of the device upwards to the tip of your nose.
Always read the label & use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
"I've snored since I was five and over the years have tried pretty much everything. I've even considered surgery. The sound often wakes me up and most nights my husband Colin has to retreat to the spare room. I've tried Rhinomed's product Mute a few times now and haven't woken myself up once. My husband says my snoring is much reduced and much quieter, so I'm going to keep using it."
– Mrs Jenny Chapman from Lincolnshire snores at 111.6 decibels – eight decibels louder than a low-flying jet