ProTech Protect Noise Control Small Earplugs X 5 fit most ear canals high noise reduction (33dB)
- High noise reduction
- Minimises disturbing sounds when sleeping, studying, using machines, shooting, travelling, etc.
Tested and approved to European Standard EN 352-2;2002
Made in Sweden
The plugs are made of Polyurethane. The Packaging is made of PET and paper
Dispose of according to local regulations.
- Roll and compress the earplug between the fingers into a smooth, crease-free cylinder.
- To ensure a proper fit reach hand over head and gently pull ear upwards and outwards
- Insert compressed, rounded end of the earplug well into the ear canal. The pointed end should go in first.
- Hold for a few seconds while plug expands. When correctly fitted the earplug should not stick out ear. Incorrect insertion does not give full protection
If instructions are not followed the function and protection may be reduced considerably. Make sure the plugs fit properly; if not, try another form of hearing protection.
To avoid damaging the ear canal, remove the earplug by gently twisting and slowly pull the earplug out of the ear canal.
Earplugs should be worn at all times in noisy surroundings and be fitted prior to entering the noisy area.
For hygienic reasons we recommend using the plugs once, but clean and dry plugs can be re-used with no loss of noise reduction
If instructions are not followed the function and protection may be reduced considerably
If you have skin irritation in your ear canal, please contact your physician before use
Store out of reach of children. There is a risk of choking if the plug is stuck in the windpipe