Lucas Papaw Ointment is made in Australia from pure papaws.
Papaw or Papaya we all know as a delicious fruit, but the beneficial qualities of Papaw greatly aid the skin.
Every day, thousands of users of Lucas' Papaw Ointment enjoy the benefits of its ability to relieve and cleanse. The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash
- Heat rash
- Insect stings
- Mosquito bites
- Open wounds
- Scalds Sunburn
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Nappy Rash and Cracked Nipples
- Temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
- Temporary relief of the discomfort of haemorrhoids by local application.