Sasmar Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant Applicator X 8
Buy Conceive Plus fertility lubricant online at Chemist Direct!
For use by all couples trying to get pregnant. Supports sperm viability with calcium & magnesium. Scientifically designed to relieve vaginal dryness while maintaining an optimal environment for sperm increasing the likelihood of conception.
- Enhances sperm motility
- Enhances sperm viability
- Formulated for couples trying-to-conceive
- pH balanced to fertile cervical fluid and semen
- Electrolyte balanced to match natural fluids
- Contains Calcium and Magnesium Ions
- Promotes egg fertilisation
DID YOU KNOW LUBRICANTS CAN KILL SPERM?
To survive and function, human sperm requires a narrow range of pH and Electrolyte concentration. The World Health Organisation has reported that the optimal condition for sperm survival and migration in the cervical mucus is a pH range from 7.0 to 8.5, and an osmolality in the region of 320 mOsm/kg. Sperm will not function optimally, and may loose their ability to get to, and fertilize the egg if the pH or Osmolality is outside of this range.
Commercially available lubricants have been shown to either kill sperm outright or seriously hinder their ability to move (motility) because of their extremely unnatural formulations that are in most cases far from meeting these optimal conditions.
In some cases, the lubricant effectively creates a barrier through which sperm cannot penetrate
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT
- The only lubricant product that includes Calcium and Magnesium ions. These ions are present in all bodily fluids and are essential for cell viability and the process of fertilization.
- Does not contain certain complex sugars that may potentially interfere with the fertilization process.
- Scientifically designed to be free of harmful inhibitors, such as EDTA.
It is suggested that both the tube for external application (for him) and one pre-filled applicators for intra-vaginal application be used 10-15 mins before sexual intercourse.