Wealthy Health Propolis with Olive Leaf and Manuka Honey Liquid Spray 30ml
Propolis is a resinous substance collected by bees from certain plants. Therapeutic uses of propolis are primarily attributed to antiviral, antibacterial, and antimycotic effects. Olive leaf extract, derived from the leaves of the olive tree, contains compounds specifically oleuropein, that have demonstrate potent antioxidant activity, protecting the body from oxidative stress caused by free radicals. This spray also provides the natural goodness of Manuka Honey.
- Premium Propolis spray contains Olive Leaf, Manuka Honey.
- Supports the body's natural immune response.
- Propolis appears to have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial activities.
- Has antioxidant activity and can therefore assist in protecting the body from the harmful effects of free radicals and/or oxidative stress.
- Propolis has been used traditionally in herbal medicine to help relieve sore throats and may be applied topically to assist in minor wound healing.
- Displays antioxidant activity Assists.
- Helps in the maintenance of general well-being.
Each 1ml (Liquid Spray) Contains:
|Propolis (Bee) Resin||200mg|
|Olea europaea (Olive Leaf) extract|
|Equiv dry leaf||100mg|
|Honey – purified||50mg|
Adults: take 1ml (8 Sprays), once to twice daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional. For minor wounds, spray directly onto wound.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs - discontinue use. Propolis may cause skin irritation.
Test before use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
Keep out of reach of children.